ARTAS iX System
The ARTAS iX system has revolutionized hair restoration technology. Dr. Michael Wolfeld offers his patients the most advanced treatments for hair restoration and hair replacement NYC has to offer, including the ARTAS iX.
The ARTAS iX system offers exceptional benefits to patients who need hair follicle transplants to resolve hair loss, including:
- Virtually pain-free.
- Identifies and selects the most viable hair follicles for harvest and transplantation.
- Hair follicles robotically harvested with a higher survival rate.
- Robotic recipient site creation – avoids harming surrounding hair follicles.
- Fast recovery.
Why Choose Dr. Wolfeld for Hair Restoration?
NYC hair replacement specialist, Dr. Wolfeld, offers his patients experience above and beyond the ordinary. He is both a board-certified plastic surgeon and a hair restoration specialist – the only one in the USA. His extensive experience with aesthetics allows him to approach hair restoration with an artist’s eye. Beyond his credentials and experience, he is fully dedicated to providing his patients with effective hair restoration treatments, including the ARTAS iX – schedule a consultation and meet with Dr. Wolfeld if you are suffering from hair loss.
A Younger-Looking You with ARTAS
More traditional hair transplant techniques could not come close to what can be accomplished with the ARTAS system. Rather than a long, grueling experience and results that may (or may not) be as you envisioned, the ARTAS system creates a look that appears exceptionally natural – with the use of specially developed algorithms to map follicle placement – which is then accomplished with physician-assisted robotics. If you are tired of looking older than you feel, and dream of once again having a youthful hairline, or no longer living with balding areas, the ARTAS system delivers superior results.
When Technology and Aesthetics Meet: ARTAS
The ARTAS iX system is a combination of robotics and artificial intelligence. The system works to deliver very precise, minimally invasive hair restoration. True hair restoration can be achieved in less time, and more precisely with the ARTAS algorithms and robotic features. The system outstrips every other treatment available in accuracy, results, and aesthetics – and is far easier on you.
Benefits of Hair Restoration with the ARTAS iX System
The ARTAS iX system uses advanced technology to create the most natural hair restoration possible.
- The ARTAS iX system is guided by proprietary algorithms to intelligently select the optimum follicles from the donor area, harvesting them robotically, and leaves no linear scar.
- The physician-assisted robotic feature has the added benefit of protecting your existing, healthy hair follicles in both the donor site and the implantation sites for a more natural appearance.
- Your hair design is not left to chance – with the ARTAS Hair Studio, a 3D image of you allows you to see various designs so you can select the perfect look for your facial structure. The recipient sites are digitally mapped, and the follicles implanted in a pattern that appears fully natural, guided by the design you have selected.
- FDA-cleared, safe, faster than traditional hair restoration techniques, ARTAS is the gold standard in natural-looking hair restoration.
Hair Restoration Technology at its Best: ARTAS iX
Men are particularly likely to lose their hair and be left with a receding hairline, or balding. While regenerative treatments are effective, such as PRP, once balding has occurred, hair transplantation will be necessary. Earlier hair transplant techniques involved removing a strip of scalp from the back of the head, where the follicles are not genetically programmed for hair loss, carefully extracting each follicle, and then transplanting them, one by one, in the balding area.
While this treatment was workable, it had an obvious look – this is not the case with hair restoration with the ARTAS iX system. Your newly restored hairline will look completely natural – no row by row of transplanted hairs.
Why Choose the ARTAS iX for Your Hair Restoration?
It is a depressing situation to see your hair thinning, bald patches appear, and see yourself looking older and less vital – simply due to hair loss. Take advantage of the ARTAS system for a fully natural hair restoration. The results of the ARTAS iX are unsurpassed in quality and appearance. With Dr. Wolfeld's education and experience, he offers argubaly the best results in hair replacement NYC has to offer.
Am I a Candidate for the ARTAS iX Treatment?
If you have a receding hairline, balding areas, or thinning hair, you deserve to find out about the world’s most advanced robotic hair restoration system, the ARTAS iX. This system delivers exceptionally natural looking results for hairline restoration or restoring hair in balding areas. Appropriate for patients with black or brown straight hair, this physician-assisted robotic transplant device selects the optimum follicles for transplant, harvests them, and transplants them in a pattern that appears fully natural.
© Wolfeld Hair Restoration. All Rights Reserved.